Abacus360 Banking | Technical Administration (Basics) - Webinar
With Abacus360 Banking, Regnology RegTech has developed an innovative, sustainable solution that is ready to meet the upcoming challenges in the areas of regulatory reporting, risk calculation and controlling regulatory KPIs.
Familiarize yourself during this 1-day basic training with the technical configuration, the parameterization and the monitoring of Abacus360 Banking.
- Overview of the GUI incl. reporting date cluster concept
- Brief overview of the Abacus360 data model
- System architecture (database schemas, multi-layer structure, partitioning concept)
- Practice-oriented installation (new installation and upgrade)
- Processing procedures in the Spark engine (batch and dialog)
- Software components: Spark und DAAL
- Configuration of Spark parameters
- Spark and DAAL monitoring (log. files, Spark user interface etc.)
- Backup und archiving
This webinar is a basic training, practical experience in technical administration of ABACUS/DaVinci or Abacus360 Banking (Embedded) would be desirable.
This webinar will be held using a video conferencing tool, which requires internet access. If necessary, the trainer will conduct a short test session before the webinar, in order to ensure that technology requirements are met at participants’ end.
Trainers and Language
All our trainers are employees of Regnology Germany GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus.
Please note that the learning material distributed during the seminar is in English (as is the entire technical Abacus documentation).
This seminar can be held in English or German.
|►|| Dates / Registration